Thursday, July 10, 2008

Here's Looking at You......VAMPIRE!!!!


My new job has taken me to a lot of new places. I recently visited a new plant that Moeller has in a very interesting place.....Transylvania! We employ 2,800 people in this plant. In addition to this plant, we have one in CASABLANCA. So I feel like I am in the middle of two classic movies.


So I visited the Transylvania plant during the day. I didn't see any outward signs of vampires, but I must admit I was very happy to be leaving there before dark. Seriously, at the end of the plant tour, they took us to a corner of the building with some curtains. They pulled back the curtains and about 50 people who had the best voices I've ever heard started signing acapelic stye to some classic songs including the theme song from the European Union. It was really touching that these people, who make very little money, would care enough to do that.

No comments: